Weebly PD and Play Time
What's New with Weebly?
Tuesday, June 11
7. The Button - another option for linking to an external site, a page on your website,
a file on your website or an email address.
Wednesday, June 12
2. Click on the QUESTION MARK to access the Support Center.
Then click Widgets & Other Content. Here is where you can Add a Calendar, Add Social Icons/Links, Add a Facebook Like Button and more.
Also in the same section, you will see FAQ & Search which answers some basic questions including "I'm not receiving my contact form submissions! Why not?"
3. Have you ever noticed those little images at the front of some website URLs? They are called "favicons" and are easily added to your Weebly site.
Here's how I do it:
• Create the image - square renders best. I do this in MS Word.
• Save as a PDF.
• Open the PDF. I use PREVIEW on my Mac.
• Go to Tools and select Change Size.
• Adjust size to 19 x 19 pixels, rename and save.
• On the edit size of Weebly, go to SETTINGS.
• Select Favicon and Upload your image.